Thursday, June 25, 2009

What is going on today?!!

First Farrah Fawcett passes away, now this. Michael Jackson was rushed to the hospital. He had a heart attack (i.e. cardiac arrest). BE STRONG MICHAEL!!

I dedicate this to you, even though you sung it.

MICHAEL JACKSON - HEAVEN CAN WAIT



UPDATE:
I guess heaven couldn't wait long enough. Sure I can state facts, but this subject here is a matter of opinion. I really have no words for this. I never expected this to happen. I mean you never would think that something of this nature would happen, but you were told to expect it. But if you were told to expect it, and you know how life works, it still doesn't make it hurt any less. I'm speaking of death in general. Its a surreal thing to me, an anomaly of sorts. I'm afraid to recognize death for what it really is. THE END. And I dont like the end of things, so I choose to look away. 8 years later, I still can't accept the fact that Aaliyah is gone. I treat her music as if its near to my ears every time I play one of her songs. I watch Bernie Mac shows as if they are new to me. I still regularly listen to TLC. And I'm going to treat Michael's music the same.

I might live in denial for the rest of my life, but I'm okay about that.

They always go in threes: Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson... RIP to them all.

This will be the last time I talk about this.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails