Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Song Of The Day


The song of the day is brought to you by Jeremih's new release, his self-titled album. It won't get as many plays out of me because of Trey's mixtape, but it's still worth a listen. I have a few faves on there. I haven't deleted anything so that's a good look for right now. I don't think his album is something to overlook. I don't think it's something people should sleep on. It most definitely has potential to gain momentum in time.

Jeremih - Hatin' On Me


This is my favorite song. He letting the haters know that he ain't entertaining no bull.

Now this is a recession yall. His album is 3 dollars on Amazon.com digital download. If you're thinking bout not financially supporting him by bootlegging his shit, the least you can do is spend 3 dollars. I did and I don't regret it.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails