Thursday, June 25, 2009

Anticipating Anticipation

GOT 9-1-1 ON SPEED DIAL! I MIGHT NEED SOMEONE TO REVIVE ME.


wooo.
Lemme catch my breath before I faint.

1..2..3 Deep Breath

Okay I'm fine now. Soooo, I forgot what I was going to say. Ogling this damn picture. But Trey is so much more than a piece of eye candy, yes ladies I know. You can't ya eyes off of him either. It's okay. We're family here :)

But anyways, as you all should know Anticipation (the mixtape) will be released next Tuesday. I know we all been fiening for some Songz, since we didn't get no action on TREYSONGZMUSICMONDAY. But lemme tell you. Music Monday is nothing compared to the release of this mixtape.

Last night, Troy Taylor played a few tracks off the mixtape. And OMG (homer simpson drool face). If you know some people that never heard of Trey or don't really like him, you better play this mixtape for them. Get em hooked. And if they still don't like them, then they need help.

So anyway ... for those who didn't tune into Troy's impromptu TTU class last night

Its a long vid, but if you're dedicated, you wouldn't mind at all.


TTU TV
on Ustream

Anticipation sounds like an album to me.

Tune in the day after to get the mixtape SECOND cause, i don't got it like that. I can't premere anything. LOL. But it'll be a review. A place to talk about it. What you love, what you don't love. Anything.

Make sure you tune in to TTU TV tonight at 10.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails