Friday, June 19, 2009

Throw Back Friday (Ladies)

I thought I should do this atleast one day a week. So this is my song of the day. Gotta go back, way back to music most of us probably don't listen to anymore. REDISCOVER IT!!

JANET JACKSON - COME BACK TO ME



This is my absolute fave song from Janet Jackson. This song, I can't even explain the way it makes me feel, but I felt this way once before. I think it's in the way that she sings it that gets me. It's sad yet hopeful. I don't know. It just is.

SADE - NO ORDINARY LOVE



I love Sade. Point blank. There's no need for me to continue. I just love all her music, her voice, her look . . . everything. And I absolutely love this video concept because I love the Little Mermaid. The lyrics to the song is just beautiful.

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams



Just because I wanted to listen to them.

Gotta love the old school.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails