Saturday, June 20, 2009

LOL :-) ... A Good Laugh When You're Down

One of my best buddies sent me a link on Yahoo! when I was feeling like throwing myself out the window. I broke one of my brackets off my braces, and I don't know if its my fault. I played by the rules. I ate only soft foods. They said I can have pizza and I had pizza. I cut it into pieces and took off the bottom crust to eat. No problems. Now today I broke it. I don't wanna let my father know cause he can be a harsh person when it comes to words. I might have to sneak out and get it fixed on my own dime, whatever dime that is.

But when I was feeling down this link was sent my way to make me feel better. And lemme tell you that this vid is a good laugh. Just makes you feel a whole lot better. You may not forget what happened to you, but at least for a minute or 23 you don't have to think about it. Take a look.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails