Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CiCi Better Work

Will I get shot for being a Ciara fan? Will someone squeeze through this screen and choke me if I said I supported her new album?

OH WELL

Ciara's new video for work was released today. I am easy to love anything. It's getting sad, but I LOVE this video. Argue what you want about her singing, but this bish can dance! And any one that can dance is number one in my book. (its the reason why I love watching So You Think You Can Dance and America's Best Dance Crew)

I was a little iffy about the song, first off. But after seeing the video, its growing on me. I'm going to give the song a chance. SERIOUSLY I AM, GIVE ME A BREAK! LOL. Lemme go get my CD and re-upload that song right now.

Ciara - Work (feat. Missy Elliot)


Ciara better WORK in that blue dress. And them boots. HOT!!

1 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

Ciara-best female dancer
Chris Brown-best male dancer

* I love dancers also..u can dance u good in my world..lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails