Tuesday, June 9, 2009

UP AND RUNNING!!

Now I'm bout to make it official.

I've been looking for the right place to vent my anger, love, happiness, sadness about whatever is on my mind (whatever it may be). So I'm settling with blogspot. I didn't know how strongly I felt on certain subjects until i started reading other blogs and seeing displeasing comments about whatever topics were highlighted. And when I say I get pissed, yo, I GET PISSED. And the stuff eat at me until I vent to someone. It's too much passion to keep to myself especially when lies are being thrown around left and right, you know? I just want you to know where I'm coming from. Where I stand on WHATEVER.

PLUS!!!

I gotta get my journalism game up A-SAP. So this is my practice. I'm gonna keep it simple. Plus I have all the time in the world on my hands, so what better way to spend it than on the computer. It's no big deal.

WHAT AM I SAYING? EVERYTHING IS A BIG DEAL IN THE LIFE OF SABRINA .... SAD :(

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails