Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BET Awards: A Good Look For Trey?


(image --Trey Songz and Tyrese Rehearsal)

The BET Awards will air this Sunday on a network I no longer associate myself with after the retiring of Free and AJ off of 106 & Park. Now I have something to look forward to. Trey will be performing a tribute to the OJays onstage with Tyrese. If only it was Trey performing with his own set on a stage by himself singing his own song. But I ain't mad. Its a great look for Trey. Maybe next year we'll see him perform his own song for the first time. I hope. I mean it's only right. Maybe Ready will impress whoever is in charge of picking the performance line up. And maybe Trey can get his shot.

Baby steps.

So far this performance is the only thing I'm looking forward to. I wonder if it's going to be a bore this year. I'm a little iffy about Jamie Foxx hosting. I hope he's funny. Maybe I'll stay interested and won't flip through the channels so much while its on. And the performances better be on point. I better hear every word sung. The sets better be the shit. I'm just saying. I don't wanna be disappointed. My heart can't take anymore disappointment.

BET Awards Performances that I loved:

Chris Brown - With You/Take You Down


Alicia Keys - Superwoman/Teenage Love Affiar


My bad yall for having to click everywhere to get to the video, but this is the only place where you can watch it.

But tune into the BET awards this sunday at 8pm eastern time

1 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

I think Johnny Gill gonna be on stage with them also! I'm mad excited about this performance..and i hope the BET awards are on point also..I loved when Monique was the host!

Related Posts with Thumbnails