Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Song Of The Day

I'ma hit yall with some hip-hop today. That's the type of mood I'm in at the moment. My choice is Wiz Khalifa. I'm not on dude like I should be. I liked his first single "Say Yeah." The beat is soooo infectious. I can't explain it. Then I forgot about him until I heard this one song. And I LOVE IT! Lately I've been loving a lot. I can't help it. It's just what I do and who I am. LOL!

Wiz Khalifa - Car Service (feat. Curren$y)



How bout I make it a double? Do you mind?

Okay ... can I admit that I have a soft spot for Lupe Fiasco? WOOOOOO. Now that that's out in the open, I give you this song. It's off his new album ... I don't know what it's called yet, but its new. And this song right here ... (drooling Homer Simpson mmm donuts face) LOVE IT!! Check it out while it lasts. I see some people are tryna remove it from YouTube.

Lupe Fiasco - Shining Down

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails