Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Trey Songz (Music Monday)

my post on www.abreezystateofmind.webs.com from yesterday.




Since the start of the summer, TreySongz has drowned me in his music. As the number of tracks he release begins to add up, I find it harder and harder to make room. My iPod is only 8gbs, but my iTunes is holding up to 9gbs of stuff. First Aaliyah had to be unchecked. Amerie and Alicia Keys soon followed, but who will be next.

Tonight, I?m not sure when, Trey is going to release Genesis, a demo mixtape. A few members of the TSMB and I changed out display pics to either baby pics or the mixtape cover in full support.Troy Taylor, in a broadcast last night on Ustream, played a few tracks from the mixtape. One of the songs he played was "I Don't Love You." I recently heard that song over YouTube two months ago and had to get the mp3 straight from there in order to have it on my iPod. There I was thinking that it was a new song, but I had a feeling it wasn't. THE VOICE. I'm very keen on sound, so I can immediately tell who it is and when it was made based on quality. I just didn't know that the song was that old.

To hold us off until tonight, Trey released two songs "U Belong To Me" & "Keys." I have yet to listen to keys, but i can say that U Belong To Me is hot. I can't even begin to explain the feel of the song, but its nice. A lot of people are having problems with the subject matter in most of his songs ... i.e. SEX. I don't mind at all. As long as it sounds good, then I'm going to listen to it. I think it's a topic that can never get old if you change up how you approach it. That's exactly what Trey does. It's not the same lyrics every time. Its a topic I can stand to listen to whenever he sings it.

Back to the subject at hand. These new releases. Get them while they are hot. You won't regret it.

Hot Tracks:
Trey Songz - U Belong to Me
Trey Songz - Keys
Sammie feat. Trey Songz - Bedroom G
Trey Songz - LOL :-] (feat. Soulja Boy & Gucci Mane)

don't you love it when this man starts to sing?

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails