Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Drake, Could he be the best I eva had . . .in my iPod?


Ha! Not at all likely. Don't get me wrong I love Drake. I liked his music before everybody jumped on him. I can't go anywhere without hearing his music. And this mofo didn't put out an album yet.

Now I'm beginning to think all of this hype is turning people off of him. I've seen the comments. People are boarderline, others just straight up hate him. I am giving him a chance. Is he the savior of hip-hop? Who the hell knows. I don't think people should start pumping his head up like that. He'll turn out to be another Kanye.

THE WORLD DOESN'T NEED ANOTHER KANYE.

But anyway, Drake recorded the video "Best I Eva Had" with Kanye directing it. WHO KNEW (lol). And it's themed *rolls eyes* great. A lot of people are not sure about the video because of Ye being the director. I never had a problem with Ye's direction. I'm in full support of the different. People are so hard up when it comes to hip-hop. I like when a video or song is out of the ordinary, because it means that I'm the only one listening to it. I can keep it my own little secret.

I can't wait 'til the video is released. I know that Trey Songz is in it. Gotta check him out. All in all, I'm happy Drake is getting his shine despite what other people say. They are quick to criticize him. It ain't all about looks.

It's about music. It has always been about music. Where have you been at?

My Favorite song by Drake is Little Bit (remix). Check it out. I love how the person who created this organized it.



*Side Note* Have yall seen the video to "Spaceship" by Kanye? Talk about old. I don't know what he waited this long to release it. I love the concept of it. By the way, he directed it.

YouTube has the video underlock and key so its not working, but yall can follow this link.

Kanye West - Spaceship

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails