Monday, June 22, 2009

Soooooooooongz Yuuup! Songz Is My Name . . .


(i lucked up with this screenshot from one of his live broadcasts. it's my fav)

It's another Monday and thanks to Trey Songz, I'm always looking forward to it. Forget Garfield and his hate for Mondays. Us Trey fan's have something to celebrate.

THE RELEASE OF SOME NEW SONGS!!

I can hear the cheer and see the confetti already. Can you feel that energy? I do.

I'm not the only one who feels the neglect Trey has been giving off these past few days. He went on a hiatus on twitter. Pops up randomly with tweets and then disappears again. Shows up again with pictures of him kissing all up on Necole Bitchie. And then he never talks about it. And then he disappears again.

But today is the day. FINALLY some concrete interaction. Unfortunately, real Trey fans have to share this interaction with Trey "bimbos," you know the groupies that ask stupid or over sexual questions. There's nothing we can actually do about it, but endure and watch as he streams live from wherever in the world he is (*whispers* Chicago) when he releases that NEW NEW.

I'm sure whatever he releases is gonna be hot. There's no doubt in my mind.


This is how he prepares us via Twitter: SongzYuuup

#I think I'ma wait til I go live to release some new music! about 7 hours ago from UberTwitter

#Thinking bout TreySongzMusicMonday... about 7 hours ago from UberTwitter


Let's see if he's gonna keep his promise ... he owes it to all his real fans that GO HAM for him on a daily basis.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails