Thursday, June 25, 2009

Song of The Day

This song goes out to all the Trey fans that are hating that radio broadcast yesterday and spent a whole bunch of minutes waiting on the phone to get thru. And then either got hung up on or didn't get thru at all. And then had to hear that he was following the people that called him. AND THEN watching him retweet what those girls he's following now had to say about it. (LMAO)

Girls like that, turn fans like me into haterrrrrrrrrrrrs

Yall know what i'm talking bout.



smmfh

Good for them tho.

4 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

Smh i was callin from work too...almost gettin yelled at by my supervisor...i was so pissed that i never got thru..I have NO luck when it comes to Mr. Trey Songz..sigh. Thanks for the Song Sabrina..it made me laugh.

*BeyondBeauty* said...

SMH..yes Sabrina...THE LOYAL FANS WAS IN THE ROOM EVEN AFTER TTU!!..listening to him & typing at the same time..even listened to those 8474344 commercials that they played..this song really made me laugh...cause I was and still am OFFICIALLY a HATER of those girls...keep doin ya thing girl..your blog is the truth..IM OFFICIALLY A FOLLOWER...TTU stand up!!!..P.S.:did SK ever follow you??..
**BeyondBeauty**

Unknown said...

lol sabrina u crazy it looks like none of us had any luck lol i cant wait til i go see him in Memphis i hope i have a lil luck all i need is a pic wit him lol

NaNew21 said...

That's my first time hearin that song hell & I got the CD LMAO!! Yea I was tryin to get thru I was gonna shout yall out & jazzyfay2003 I live in Memphis & got my tickets at 10 that morning when they went on sale so I'll see u there!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails