Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Song Of The Day

Can I interest you in something more . . . alternative?

I chose one of my favorite songs in my iTunes eclectic collection. This song in particular ..omg BEAUTIFUL. The lead singer's voice, low, ghostly, breathy when he starts out ... love it. And the piano is amazing. And I say the title of this song so many times. Its my catch phrase. "Maybe I'm just tired." I'm always tired.

And as a added bonus their is a bonus track added to it. The vid at 10+ minutes for nothing. The bonus track starts around 6:36.

As Tall As Lions - Maybe I'm Just Tired


SpotLight Lyrics : just listen to the way he sings "If i can be saved, show me the way, help me help myself baby" omg LOVE IT!!

1 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

I love this!! Another song to add to my collection!

Related Posts with Thumbnails