Monday, June 29, 2009

Sooo where the f**k was C. Breezy?

I know a lot of us jumped for joy when we heard that Chris Brown was performing at the awards. Are you kidding me? I was excited. Someone who can actually do Michael some justice. Someone who can do all of his dance moves effortlessly. COME ON. Can you say #1 draft pick?

I guess BET didn't get that memo. I guess they heard how excited we were and decided to crush our dreams yall. Chris was scheduled to open the show with a performance of "Man In The Mirror." And I know that performance was going to be on point. If anyone could've saved the BET Tribute to MJ, it was going to be Chris Brown. But some haters at BET didn't allow that to happen.

They cut him before the show, leaving fans wondering "is he going to perform at the end?"

I am so over BET. They chose to see him as the criminal he became and not the talented young man he is. They not supporting their own. They'll throw him under the bus before they wipe him off clean and use him again for rating. SHAMELESS BASTARDS. They know how to kick a mofo when he's down. They denied him right to pay homage to his idol. WTF type of shit is that. I don't care what he did in his past. I'm ready to get back to music.

Or maybe I'm just the only one who feels that way.

BET is going to pay for this. Mark my words. I will never watch another show on that network again, unless its Trey affiliated. They will regret their decision. AND BEST BELIEVE. Other awards shows are watching. They gonna see these mistakes and BANK on them. Watch. And I hope they do.

Yall ready for some MTV (fucka MTV too), what about the AMA's and Grammy's. ITS ON! They gonna do it better and I hope they do and rub it in their faces. That's how disgusted I am. I lost my faith in BET. If nobody picks up CB for a tribute then I have no faith in music and I have no faith in people.

Look at what yall missing.



Yall tell me who can do it better. What dude has paid tribute to MJ more than CB? Who had a birthday themed after "Off The Wall." Who was MJ's biggest fan?

Riddle me that.

2 People Listening:

*BeyondBeauty* said...

SMH...BET MAKES ME SICK...I was soooo heated that night..I think we all were in the Songbook room...CHRIS BROWN is the best if not the only person to really do MJ justice..We all have our faults and no one is perfect...BUT BET optioned to feed into the politics of breezys situation, rather than honor the MUSIC AND DANCE of a ICON the KING..MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON..and that role was destined for Breezy to play even before the Death of MJ..I mean his cover of his album entitled EXCLUSIVE had the same theme of OFF THE WALL album by MJ..They both were dressed in black and white..and seemed to be standing in front of a brick wall..except breezys looked like it was the FUTURE COVER of OFF THE WALL so of course it was a few changes but it was the similiarities that mattered...IF BET does a tribute show to MJ they better wake up and get C.breezy to be the opening and the closing act if they wanna get my attention...and if they decide not to..they can blame themselves for fuck*ng up the remembrance of a legend..and you wont get a second chance at it..
*Once again like I always tell you..Sabrina you are an awesome writer...this blog in particular really made me give my opinion because at the end of the day...they messed up a tribute to one of my fav. musicians ever..MJ..
TTU/TSMB stand up
*beyond_beauty

Chantel said...

BET SUCKS!!!!! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY LOL :-)....GREAT VIDEOS

Related Posts with Thumbnails