Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Obsessed, The Song of the Day



We all know about this thing Eminem has for Mariah Carey. He talks about her in some of his songs. Drops a line or do without any retaliation.

Let me found out that Mariah Carey finally made a response. WHAT! It's been years in the making, I tell you that. I've been waiting for anything. Her to say something about him. And I finally got my answer.

Mariah Carey's new single Obsessed, which happens to be my song of the day, was just released to the radio stations this morning. I can already tell this its going to be a banger. From what I can already tell, The Dream produced it. There's no mistaking his voice at the beginning, smh. I think this is going to be a huge record.

Here's what Mariah said through her twitter.

The 1st single from my new album "Memoirs of an imperfect angel" is called "Obsessed" and will be at radio next tuesday. I'm a lil' excited! Seriously, this is one of my favorite songs ever. I love the whole album. I'm completely immersed in it. I can't wait for you to hear it.


What do you think?



I guess I'm a Mariah Carey fan again lol.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails