Monday, June 22, 2009

Song Of The Day

Thanks to one of my peeps on Twitter, I been put on to this one song by Mario. I've been a Mario fan since the beginning. I got to support my own. BMORE BABY!!! Mario is like my breath of fresh air from Trey when I feel that Trey's music is consuming me. And let me tell you. I don't mind the interruption if its Mario.

But anyway...

I'm glad to see him coming back on the music scene with Break Up. Say what you want, that song is hot, but that's not the song I'm choosing for the song of the day. Today's choice is called "Lonely Girl's Club."

Hmm...

Interesting song title. I thought it was going to talk about something completely different than what I expected, but check it out.

Mario - Lonely Girl's Club



Can't wait for that album to add to my collection.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails