Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers: Robots In Disguise!



I need this movie in my life right now! Yall just don't know to what extent I love this movie. And it's in theaters today. I am soooo there!

What is it about?
I can't even put it into words. You're just going to have to check it out for yourself.



Why should you see it?
1. Shia LaBoeuf (omg ... need I say any more?)
2. Bumble Bee (cause he is just so damn cute ... robot or not!)
3. You gotta admit, you love the underdog
4. Michael Bay (cause he directed it ... and Bad Boys II)
5. BECAUSE I SAID SO (j/k)

Movie Pics:






Images Provided by Yahoo! Movies

I am going to see this movie. I just got one question for you. Can I borrow $10?

1 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

I so wanna see this!! We goin fo sure to see it on Sunday..and gurl it's a recession! I ain't got no extra money!! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails