Monday, June 22, 2009

Is It Over??


Can I open my eyes now?? Is it safe to speak without ridicule?

HELL NO.
















But are you as happy as I am that this trial is over. This domestic issue between Chris Brown and Rihanna has been pissing me off for the past few months. Chris Brown haters been pissing me off for the past few months. Repetitive articles about Rihanna and whatever the fuck she's doing at every minute of the day has been pissing me off for the past few months. Can we please just drop them both and get back to music? Are we that much damaged from this that we can't go back to what we were before? Just fans and not haters? Or just fans and not public defenders?

Yeesh

I guess time will heal all wounds. If that's possible.

Today, we finally got word on the verdict of the case and learned of Chris Brown's future. For one he's not going to jail despite what you might think.

He was sentenced to five years probation and 180 hours of community service, which he may be allowed to serve in his home state of Virginia. If he violates, then he's most definitely gonna serve four years. He also can't be within 50 yards of Rihanna unless they are at the same events. Then he cant come within 10 yards of her.

Good riddance. Thank god its over.

1 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

I'm mad happy this shyt is over! Can we get back to the CB music now! I've missed his azz so much man!

Related Posts with Thumbnails