Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Did Mario Just Diss Trey?


Yes Trey I know, someone is trying to make something out of nothing. smh

So the question of the day. Did Mario diss Trey?

Not likely, but check out the article on bossip for yourself.

LiveSteez: There was an industry rumor that Trey Songz put out a diss record towards you. Any truth to that? (Editor’s note: Trey re-recorded ‘Break Up’)

Mario: I heard the record that Trey Songz did, and I didn’t hear a diss in it. I didn’t take anything personal. Trey does that all the time. He’s gets on records that are hot, that he may wish were his, but they aren’t. And he puts them out.

LiveSteez: If he was to put out a diss record what would be your response?

Mario: I’ve been doing this for a minute and I don’t put myself in the same lane as Trey or anybody else. I feel like I have my own lane. If I really wanted to, I could shut a lot of guys down, vocally. I don’t put myself in a position to even allow them to occupy my mental space. I don’t like to be compared. I’ve done what Trey has done already. His new single is, ‘I Need a Girl’, right’? I did that record two years ago. Not to take anything away from him, you know what I’m saying, but there is no comparison.


Really??

How does this article make me feel as a fan of them both? Is someone trying to start some shit?

I know for damn sure its going to be misinterpreted by so many people. Maybe there's extra emphasis on words that weren't meant to be what it sounds like it is.

As for the record "Break Up," Trey remixes songs because he likes them. That was in no way shape or form meant to be a diss record. Trey remade that for his fans. So what the f**k is this interviewer trying to say. Maybe he or she is a fan of R. Kelly and are just mad that they are just as irrelevant as R. Kelly.

AND ANOTHER THING!
Wasn't Trey and Mario photographed together this past Saturday at Birthday Bash in ATL?



People trying to make nothing out of something. And Mario you need to watch your words homie. It can be easily misinterpreted.

What yall think? Don't keep it to yourself Trey and Mario fans. LET IT OUT. SET YOUR HEART FREE!!

Trey Songz - Wake Up

3 People Listening:

Lyrical_LadyG said...

Aight this is Gabby! In no way, shape, or form is Trey's remix to "Break Up" is a damn diss. Secondly, as a huge supporter of them both, Mario is right! Trey has his own lane & Mario has his own. People might not be a fan of Mario & Trey but just Mario & I can respect that but why diss him cause you might like Trey more? Seriously I mean it is a free country & we have freedom of speech but damn! I been live streaming w/ Mario for about a good three days & yesterday he even stated that he would do a record with Trey! I admit that some statements seemed a bit harsh to people, but just like Trey Mario is hella honest. People getting mad when at the end of the day, Mario voiced what he wanted. Trey ain't gon trip cause I know he gonna continue to do him. Both are very exceptional singers & I do hope they work together. Thanks Sabrina for allowing me to say my peace. Im HUGE supporters of both and will continue to be. I just wish people will leave Mario alone & stop bashing him! Like for real! He didn't diss Trey! Just like Trey might not want to be compared, Mario doesn't either. Mario has written a lot of his records & he's stating that as a singer, he wants to be known for doing "him". Ok, thank you that is all. :)

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

Yo!! This Joniesha! I don't get it..how u get a diss from him talkin bout about a gurl not wantin to wake up from her dream if he was in it? And why would Mario even respond to the interviewer askin if it was a diss. Trey would have responded more than likely like this:"Well he didn't diss me, so I have no problems with me. And even if he did..that's his opinion..he can say what he want. <----more or less..Trey tries to stay out of this type of drama.

Anonymous said...

Mario yhu tewh faced nd yhu just mad cuz trey looks betta dehn yhu and alot of pll love hym

Related Posts with Thumbnails