Thursday, June 25, 2009

IS THIS BISH OUT HER EFFIN MIND!!

Let's be clear right now. Set the record straight before I go off at the mouth. I love blogs. I am addicted to reading them. I love writing them, expressing myself through words the best way i know how. I have an appreciation for those who take the time out to write whatever it is and those who take the time to read and comment. I love that interaction. I love that care.

But...

There is a time and place for everything. And hate is never good. I know that not every blogger needs a blog. They abuse the power they have over the public, manipulate their readers, offend the subjects of the story. And if i'm equally offended because this blogger attacks someone, then you know they shouldn't be doing what they do. I am a emotional person. I get angry with shit that has nothing to do with me. I feel, in alot of ways, connected. That is just the person that I am. My personality is that of a defender. I hate bullies. I had my share of bullies, you know. And now this is running into the blog world.

Its one thing to share your opinion on something, but its another to slam someone out of pure hate. Its not right. And people will call you out on it. So this is my call out.

Sandra Rose

I am not a reader of her material. Bad enough I read MediaTakeOut. SHAME ON ME. Don't judge me (LOL).

Lately, Sandra has been getting on my nerves to say the least. She posts a bunch of bullshit on celebrities and WE KNOW the shit is fake. So one day, I go on there for fun cuz a bish be bored as hell during the day without a job. And I see this shit she post about Necole Bitchie. Now Necole is my girl. I love her blog. Read it faithfully everyday. She has the status I want to have as a blogger.

Read this bullshit right here.

A loyal reader sent me this pic of struggling R&B singer Trey Songz and blogger Necole Bitchie swapping spit in some flea bag motel room somewhere.

Until I saw this pic I was riding hard for Necole Bitchie. I was the first to jump to her defense when haters accused her of being a celebrity wannabe and a industry whore.

She also denied every bit of it. But this picture speaks a thousand words.

I hope Necole understands that f***ing Trey Songz means she’s f***ing every chick (or man) that Trey Songz has laid up with. Who’s next on her list? Will she be Lil Wayne’s baby mama #5? Ewww.

It has been brought to my attention that the above photo was snapped at some public event. Which makes matters even worse. It means Necole was throwing her tongue all down Trey’s throat right out in the open. Where’s her credibility as a blogger? Can we believe anything she says after this disgrace? I wonder what Russell Simmons has to say about all this since she works for him?


FIRST OF ALL, you only hating cause Necole looks better than you and could TAP THAT (Trey) if she fucking wanted to.If any of yall seen the video dealing with that in one of my old posts, yall will hear that Trey said she resisted lol. Secondly, TREY AINT NO MAFUCKIN STRUGGLING ARTIST WHERE YOU BEEN AT, IN A DITCH? Old ass don't know shit about shit.

I got another one for yall.

Struggling R&B singer Trey Songz is the subject of a video that was shot during a recent no-holds-barred radio interview in which he discusses his various sexual encounters with groupies.

Trey, who is a member of the Ocean’s crew, a comical takeoff on the “Ocean’s 11″ movie franchise, unequivocally denies having sex with a female blogger (although we heard something to the contrary).

It’s later revealed that the female blogger in question was Necole Bitchie, who is also rumored to have had a go at Ocean’s crew member Jermaine Dupri (although I don’t believe that for one minute).

Trey further stated in the video that he wouldn’t mind banging Necole. But seriously, what industry female wouldn’t he do if she offered up her goodies to him? Some of these industry chicks really don’t mind which celebrity runs through them as long as there aren’t any condoms involved and his credit card isn’t declined at Neiman Marcus.

In the video, which I’m not posting due to sexually explicit language, Trey says something to the effect of, “I did not have sex with that woman!” He comes off as sounding rather desperate and pathetic as he denies ever hitting that. But why would a very suspect male singer deny having sex with a cute female like Necole? The whispers of Trey being a down low brotha will surely grow louder after this.


My god, is this woman serious? TREY GAY? FUCK THAT!!! WHO THE FUCK BEEN WHISPERING THAT TO YOU? She amazes me. Can write bullshit like its nothing yall. She spews bullshit. She just don't like Trey. So I just don't like her. Yall know I GO HAM for Trey. Gotta defend whats ours.

I bet she wished this nigga was gay so she could have an excuse why he don't want her old ass.

OMG Yall heres the kicker.

I bumped into the rapper Drake over the weekend while out & about in Atlanta. The fact that he was surrounded by a massive entourage of hard legs with thick necks didn’t conceal his gay tendencies not one bit.

Naturally, me being as out of the loop as I am, I had NO clue who this Drake was. So I turned to someone on the fringes of the chaotic scene, who chided me for not knowing this dude was up next. “Miss Rose,” he said. “Drake’s the next R.Kelly. He’s Lil Wayne’s protege… he’s…” — All I needed to hear were the words “Lil Wayne’s protege” and he was dismissed.

It figures that Drake is just another skeleton in the Hip Hop boneyard who achieved fame by following the same lame formula: get co-signed by the biggest name in the business and you’re on top just like that with 15 minutes to spare.

A little background on 22-year-old Drake: he’s a biracial, Jewish Canadian who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth in a wealthy enclave of Canada. Not exactly the hardscrabble life that Hip Hop heads typically glorify. But of course his privileged past will be conveniently swept under the rug in light of his affiliation with Lil Wayne and other pillars of the Hip Hop community.

Drake got his start in show biz as an actor on the popular Canadian TV series Degrassi, where he played a disabled teen. Since 2006 he’s been putting in work on mixtapes — the last of which, So Far Gone — made a little noise before being crowned “Mixtape of the Year.” Drake is currently in the studio working on a full length album with Wayne, struggling R&B singer Trey Songz and old man Jay Z.

Drake’s Internet presence is strong, but that presence apparently doesn’t follow him offline. They say Drake’s Atlanta concert sold out in 8 hours on Saturday. But only 500 tickets were sold, and only 200 bodies attended his Atlanta after party. Those figures aren’t exactly major considering that the Velvet Room nightclub packs in 5 times that many on an average night.


I am so over her. If you don't got nothing nice to say, just leave it unsaid. You try to make truths outta lies. How am I suppose to hold any credibility to whatever you write? KICK ROCKS!

Yall follow @FUCKSandraRose ... be part of the movement cause this shit is ridiculous. We need to put a stop to liars. NO TRUTH, NO SUPPORT.

TSMB & TTU STAND UP!! AND SPEAK UP!!

4 People Listening:

BrittBratSongz said...

Sooo, I originally was going to take a nap before reading and replying to this FUCKERY! Sandra Rose cracks me up with this STRUGGLING ARTIST type ish! I got yo struggling artist BITCH! First thinkgs first, Trey aka MY HUSBAND is not struggling hunny! If anything his struggle is to remain positive wit bitin ass hoes like u! We dont take to ur kind! Probably why yo hoe ass was UNHEARD of until NOW! Im not checkin out ur blog to see who u r y??? cuz ur nobody important! Trey does numbers and regardless to what Drake does and how he gets it done, bottom line is HE'S DOIN IT! As far as Trey being gay and whoring around with female celebrities (which u put a lil too much emphasis on; sounded kinda jealous to me!) BITCH BOOM! Ur a waste of fuckin time and who t0ld u u could blog anyway???? I hope u BUMP into this comment cuz I def want u to hear me loud n clear! Trey is very successful, just like the song he and Drake Collabed on whch u prolly dont know anything about since ur "so out of the loop"! Which brings me to my next point...BITCH how can a blogger be out of the loop?!?!? EXACTLY tack head ass! I shoulda just laughed at u but a bitch like u needs to know! Beat it Bitch!

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

Wow!! That's some harsh ass shyt! Well ya kno..peeps gotta jump to crazii ass conclusions to make ppl come to they sites. We all know wassup..well the true Trey fans...so just let that shyt just roll of ur shoulders. *does the harlem shake*

NaNew21 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NaNew21 said...

Like many others I didn't know who the hell Sandra Rose was until recently & only looked at her blog once & that was 1 time too many.The crap that comes outta her mouth......it sounds stupid as hell.I don't even have to speak on it cuz my girl BrittBratSongz said it all & all of Trey's true fans agree.But I will say this....Not only do that bitch need to shut the fuck up about Trey but she better leave NecoleBitchie alone too cuz that's my girl.I ride for Necole just like I ride for Trey! She is a hella cool chick who has been thru alot in her life like me & I respect her for being the woman that she is today. We're all fam & when I consider u fam u got a ride or die chick on yo team! It might take me a min to fight for myself but fuck with my fam & I turn into a stupid petty BITCH that can hold a grudge until the end of time,I'll FUCK yo life up & I can show u better than I can tell u!! Bitches better get some act rite!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails