Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Song of the Day

I've always had a love for specific types of usermade YouTube videos. Ones with pictures that flash to the beat. It's so on time and it just amazes me. Simple things like that amazes me and makes me want to keep watching. These people take their time to create nice looking videos while others don't give a crap and post some half-assed piece of junk with one picture in there and no effort. Not saying that it's a piece of junk because I'll watch it anyway.

My point is that I gave a shot at it and created a lyrics video for Trey Songz - U Belong to Me, which my the song of the day.

It took me all night to make this video. For one I didn't have the lyrics, so I had the song on repeat trying to figure it out. At some points I thought Trey was mumbling. So I had to improvise and take everyone's attention off the fact that I didn't know one or two lines of the song.

Enjoy . . .

Trey Songz - U Belong To Me

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails