Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yall know I like pics ....

BONG! This is a dedication to pictures :)

Ms. Teyana Taylor ... she changes her hair a lot. Not as drastic as shaving off the side of her head. But I like this style on her. It's fitting.
Damn Cassie can't keep s**t to herself. LOL. But this hair style is hot tho. Rihanna has the face for short hair. I wouldn't be surprised if she went completely bald next. Actually I'm waiting for it.
Wow, Whitney Houston looks amazing. Don't you think? Leaving Bobby was the best look for her. BONG!
IDK why this picture is so small, but I like this look on Lil' Kim. Maybe the plastic look is growing on me, because she doesn't look as fake as she did. And her face isn't as light anymore.
I like this outfit from this angle.
Nina Sky!! Haven't heard about them chicks in a minute. Still don't know their names. LOL. But it seems like one of them has a new cut. Wish I could see it.

1 People Listening:

PrettieBirdie said...

I love pics too! I actually really liked those Nina Sky girls, but I haven't really hard much of anything from them. I wonder what that's about. Oh and Whitney does look amazing...she looks so regal on her album cover.

Related Posts with Thumbnails