Tuesday, July 21, 2009

iPod Overload


Here are a few of some new songs I like and made room for on my iPod. Yall know I'm only working with 8 gbs, but I have 9.74 gbs (1769 songs). So I had to uncheck a few artist. Artist such as Aaliyah, Amerie, Alicia Keys. You see where I'm going at with this. I'm unchecking in alphabetical order. Sucks to be me. I really want all these songs on my iPod. I just have no room for them. And I definitely don't want to delete anything because you never know what you're in the mood to listen to at any given moment. Once I delete a song, then its gone forever. I forget about them until someone mentions it years later. And I'll be like "oh em gee, I so totally had that on my iPod. I don't know what happened to it. I loved that song." I say it all the time. SMH.

But anyway ... back to the music...

Fabolous - Stay (feat. Marsha Ambrosius)


Why do I love it? The minute Marsha starts singing, I'm hooked. She has the best voice for this song. The passion in her voice. I felt whatever she was saying even though I'm not going through anything related to the subject matter.

Melanie Fiona - Magic


Why do I love it? The mixture of her voice and the beat. And basically it just sounds great to me.

Lloyd - Want To


What I love it? Maybe because I've been waiting on a new song from Lloyd since forever.

Sean Paul - Double Safety Lately


Why I love it? Its a insider, but it comes right after Trey Songz - Best I Ever Had and it follows the beat rather smoothly. And I'm fascinated by it because I didn't line those two songs behind each other on purpose. It just happened. And I love it.

1 People Listening:

Anonymous said...

I meant to comment on this yesterday...dang it im slippin..but Brini.. i really like the songs u be pickin.....woohoo!!! I especially like that Lloyd song!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails