Thursday, July 9, 2009

Groupie Lies....


I am a sucker for a good story. Lately, honestly speaking, I've been hoping for a groupie story on Trey Songz. Don't ask. I just wanted to read one for the fun of it. (haha fun ...right)

So I hops on Tales From A Groupie, a blog that I'm now following, and I see Trey's name. First thing I say is "YIPPIE!!!!!" Finally, but boy was that the biggest disappointment I have ever read. Check it out for yourselves.

One of MediaTakeOut.com's readers claims to have run into R&B singer Trey Song after a recent performance in Cinncinati. Heres what she claims went down:Well the Ritz closes at 5 am we left round 3:40. Im like yall lets try to get in through the back.. but s*it security was there too.. so we turnaround an Trey an his home boys come out (his friends was on some ugly shit too). Trey like whats good.. i aint know who he was talkin to but he was like come here.. so i get over there an he talkin blah blah long story short we exchange numbers.. He invited us to his hotel room.. we get patted down cause security don want camera phones in there.. so i get there an he like what up.. i was like nervous cause it was ah lot of people there an his security guard kept lookin at me funny… anywho trey takes me into a room.. we get in there an i know what bout to go down.. trey got that WORK!!! His d*ck is sooo good! He lay me on the bed an was jus talkin an shit.. He get his condom out or what ever an put it on an shit.. he like yo turn around so I turn around or whatever, i can tell that his favorite position.. He told me he like thick girls cause he like to look at they ass from behind.. once he put it in i thought i was gone cry it was so good.. he was putting his fingers in my hair.. trey dont like weaves.. so after that we do some ol other shit.. but gettin to the good parts he lifted up an started kissin my belly he had put my legs on his shoulder.. he was kissing my thighs real soft an shit.. so my mind goin crazy.. then he kissed my belly again then my cl*t.. trey ate my p*ssy an i swear on my momma he do it better then anybody! He was like real slow wit it.. I make it to where u feel like u need it to live.. Well he was doin that then he started kissin it.. Trey ah real FREAK yall Im so serious… anyways when we was done i left an he was make sure u get at me yo.. but i think he got ah new number cause I aint heard from him since . oh an im 19
Trey Songz stock just rose a bit with this rating.


Now... I'm gonna be the one to say that this is a lie. I mean come on. This girl wish she effed him, but she really didn't. I COULD'VE WRITTEN A BETTER STORY THAN THIS. Yeesh. And second of all, who really believes MTO anyway. What type of credibility do they have. Third. Have you seen any of the LTL (Living The Life) episodes on YouTube. Check ya facts. And why would she say her age anyway. What was the point of that. The story is sketchy beyond belief. I mean if you gonna do a groupie story then you better have details. I mean why wouldn't you. Its a way to shove it in peoples face. LOL. I mean if something like that was to go down between me and Trey, not saying that I want it to. (LIES). But I would remember every single detail no matter how insignificant it may be.

On top of that, I have a strong belief that Trey has his groupies on lock, which is why I have yet to read a legit story. Ain't nobody talking bout ish other than him on his songs regarding his bedroom status.

This fan here, the one who made the story, just wanted the attention. The lengths we go to get attention ..smh. Shame. If you gonna write a story, you better write it right.

1 People Listening:

NaNew21 said...

I GO ON THAT SITE 2 BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THERE IN AWHILE.GLAD I MISSED THAT 1 CUZ IT'S WAF! CHICK GOT LIES 4 DAYS LMAO!! I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN POSTED THAT TRASH SMH.

Related Posts with Thumbnails