Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why Can't I Get One...

I've been on the TSMB website all but 4 weeks. I participated in the posts. Talked to a few of the members. But I don't feel welcomed. Maybe I'm not a veteran. I wasn't there when it was first started. I feel like I'm in with the rush of groupie newbees. And I'm not. But me and a few people were talking last night about the TSU ID cards. I think thats what they are called. I think I'm way too late to get one. I mean I asked, but I missed the deadline. [sad face]

But now that I'm with TTU and begin recognized as a regular member, someone came up with the idea of TTU ID cards. I mean we treat it as if its a regular school, so why not. I'm for it. I'm sure I can make them myself if I have a template.

What do I need a template for? I can make them by hand. I have the technology. I'm not a photoshop person, but I made miracles with less. Its a little miracle worker called Corel Paint Shop BABE!!! 99 dollars of not hard earned money. Its called rebate checks from school.

But who's for it? Official TTU ID cards? ....gonna take me forever to make em. Laziness is one of my flaws. Its not that I'm lazy. I'm just a huge procrastinator.

6 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

Girl I'll help cuz Im a demon with the Photoshop!If there's a tutorial 4 it Im on it!!

Trayce said...

Count me in!!!

NaNew21 said...

YEA I FEEL U ON THAT TSMB THING,THAT'S WHY I'M RARELY ON THERE. IT JUST DON'T FEEL RIGHT 2 ME,THEY NOT FRIENDLY LIKE WE ARE BUT A LOT OF THEM COME 2 TTU 2 BEFRIEND US HMMMMM.....BUT YEA I'M SOOOOOOOOO 4 THE TTU BADGES & "THE REAL TTU" SHOULD GET SPECIALS ONE'S LIKE A DIFFERENT COLOR OR SOMETHING.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm all for it too even tho I've been missing a lot of class lately cause of work I'm all for it I've been catching up on class as soon as i get home from work though

MusikHunnyDC said...

YES!!!! I wanna feel official....so lets do it!!

Dawn said...

I'd love to have TTU ID cards Brina! Great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails