Thursday, July 16, 2009

Song Of The Day


(lead singer Jake Snider of Minus The Bear)

This is brought to you by one of my favorite indie-rock bands EVER!! Minus The Bear. Weird name, I know. Their song titles are even more random, but it doesn't take away from the sound of the music. I just don't know how to explain it to yall. I never could explain things. It's not what I do. I just show and let you be the judge. I think I've done that my whole life. Instead of explaining, I just show. It proves every point that I'm trying to make.

I like show and tells.....

Minus The Bear

Fav Lyrics:

Her body's over the covers
And there's nothing wrong with a single inch
And in the same position
Laying on her back
Waiting for a kiss

A kiss that she gets
Long and slow
Starts at her toes
And then it goes and goes
And goes and goes and goes
We move slow
And when I get to her lips
I still have skin to expose


...love it

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails