Sunday, July 19, 2009

BREAKING NEWS:: THE PPL OVER AT MTO ARE IDIOTS

SMH

Again we are at odds. Mediatakeout and I have a hate/hate relationship. Their posts are horrible. I don't know why I click on the website everyday. Lately I've been doing a good job at forgetting that MTO exists. For the past week I didn't look on that website. But I relapsed today, thanks to Teyana Taylor. Now I'm not as big of a fan of hers as the rest. I like her, she's cool. That's about it until she comes out with a official song that I can purchase on iTunes. Lately, she has been a fav among bloggers. And I don't mean in a good way. Everytime I see her on there, other than her new hairstyles, its always negative. I just don't understand it. MTO (a black blog site) always trying to drag their own through the mud. I'm not even sure if it uplifts anyone. Shed good light on a black entertainer.

You wanna see what I'm talking about this time ...


((pause))

But anyway ... sheesh. Do I smell a double standard? Maybe its just me. The headline reads "EXPOSED!! RAPPER TEYANA TAYLOR TAKES IT OFF IN FRONT OF HER WEBCAM (PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED)" First of all, its just a bra people grow the f**k up. No need for the advisory. They are being childish. Second of all, um ... doesn't Trey takes his shirt of on almost all his Ustreams? Why when Teyana does it, it makes headlines? MTO has nothing better to do. I think its a double standard. I also think that there must be alot of men in control of MTO if Trey don't pop up on there being as nekkid as he wanna be. I just think they personally want to destroy her. I already know how she reacts to posts such as this. But I'm saying though, why is it the biggest story? So the girl took her shirt off. Don't we all. And so the girl showed her peeps on Ustream. She's comfortable with them. If they gonna talk about her taking her shirt off, then talk about a guy taking her shirt off. If a girl shows her bra its like OH WOW LEMME WRITE ABOUT THIS, but if a guy go shirtless with his lil' nips out there and abs, its all cool and s**t.

I just don't get it. And I prolly never will.

This is what Teyana had to say via Twitter

# my assistant davon and dancer eli...and was changing my clothes!! people always keep my name in they mouth or on they damn blog smhabout 9 hours ago from web

#
took snap shots!!! yall know i dont even get down like that and if u go to my videos on you stream u see that i was going out that night witabout 9 hours ago from web

#
for those of you who watches me on ustream knows that, i was clearly changing my shirt and nothing was purposely done and someone stupid


I just think that some news ain't really news at all. It's just talk and trying to destroy images. BONG! Sometimes that's what some blogs are about. Will I support them? No I will not.

I take that back ... I am a fan of Teyana Taylor if I get mad at everything bad that comes out about her and feel the need to defend her. I only defend people I'm a fan of.

1 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

Smh..at ignant people..the world we live in is a crazii place. Teyanna is cool peeps..i really don't watch her too much..or listen to her music..from what i have seen and heard i know that she is young and still a virgin..*her words* and i respect that cuz so am i..i don't get why they keep attackin this gurl..smh..someone is hatin on her for some reason over at MTO.

Related Posts with Thumbnails