Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What The Game's Been Missing....



So I just downloaded Mario's new mixtape "What The Game's Been Missing" from dapiff.com. So I'm listening ... thinking hmmm. I love me some Mario. Thats a hometown dude. Gotta support your own. BALTIMORE BABE.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not disappointed at all. So I don't want yall to think that. I just wish I listened to this before Trey came out with Anticipation. I have expectations set now. And it's preventing me from really enjoying Mario's mixtape. Maybe I'm turned off by all the DJ talk. I hate that. But I do like Mario's mixes of songs. My fav is "Who's Gonna Save My Soul." I mean I already love that song.


I do like these two songs. I don't know if its a original or not. "Crazy Kind Of Love" and "Good In Bed". The beat. I am in love.




Mario - What The Game's Been Missing

THE VERDICT: I'm impartial. I'm not sure how I fell about the work as a whole. Honestly speaking. I'm still a Mario fan. I'm not hating on dude at all. I advice Mario fans download and support your boy. Everyone needs support. If your not a fan. Don't bother cause I don't wanna hear the comments. Sure you're entitled to your opinion (even tho its bad), but I'm just as entitled not to listen. =) I like how I just said that. I'm gonna go write that down.

I'm gonna wait for the album. I'm definitely gonna swipe the card for that.

1 People Listening:

Anonymous said...

I need to download that...it sounds like Juelz Santana tho...but imma have to download it..and listen to it...i meant to do that earlier today

Related Posts with Thumbnails