Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Who Knew?



I can thank Honey Magazine for this discovery. I first came across their song a week ago, its called "Kid N Play." I liked it, the whole vibe of it. So after a week of googling their song name and no success, I decided to hit up Datpiff.com and WHAT DO YOU KNOW!! It was there and I downloaded. I only wanted the one song, but I came away with for favorites and the ability to listen to the entire mixtape minus the skits. The skits are unnecessary.

“Feel Good”


"Hot"


"Kid N Play"


"Drop It"


Another minus is that you can't really listening to the songs individually because the end of one song is the beginning of the next. My two absolute favs are "Feel Good" and "Hot."

Sophia Fresh - So Phreakin Fresh

(download)

1 People Listening:

Sophia Fresh said...

Thanks for the love! You can also download the new Sophia Fresh mixtape at www.sophiafreshfans.com and watch youtube channel at www.youtube.com/sophiafreshfans

Related Posts with Thumbnails