Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some Discoveries are Good Discoveries

Support Trey Songz, add a #twibbon to your avatar now! - http://twibbon.com/join/Trey-Songz

I came across this little diddy on BBS Reloaded, a message board site for writers. I'm new to it, but anyways .... I found a post about this and checked it out. WHAT A GREAT FIND. The minute I clicked on it, all of TTU followed suit all in support of Trey. Don't you love when a plan comes together?

I got mine, how about you?

UPDATE: Wow, I love my TTU fam. After I showed them the link, they went absolute ham to make sure Trey seen it. And he did by including me in one of his tweets.


-faints- I was already experiencing a major giggle attack all thanks to producer Young Yonny. I suggest yall check him out on Ustream cause he is hilarious. AND THEN Trey pops out of no where and includes me in a tweet. Man ... what a day :)

Oh well, probably won't happen again unless I have something worth retweeting to him. All I know is that I have my TTU peeps. They always got my back.

Plus on top of that, he actually seen us TTU/TSMB folk. It's not like we tweet for nothing. We have purpose, intent behind our tweets. We just hope that he reads it and he does. And he appreciates it. :)

We don't go ham for him for nothing . . .
We are TREY SONGZ FANS/SUPPORTERS . . . get wit it or get lost

WHAT DO YOU NEED PROOF THAT WE GO HAM . . . THERES ALWAYS A METHOD BEHIND THE HAMNESS. LOL.

TREY TRENDING NUMBER ONE!!! BONG!!

1 People Listening:

Dawn said...

Oh Brina, I LOVED that blog!! We do go HAM & he does appreciate it which is why it's fun to do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails