Thursday, July 30, 2009

This Is Funny . . .

Jeremih released his new video on Yahoo today. The song is titled "I'ma Star." I'm not too fond of that song. It just doesn't sit well with me in my music library. It just wasn't a good fit. And when I heard that he was making a video for it, I was like OH BOY. I really didn't want to see it.

But I clicked play and laughed surprisingly. The video didn't go in the direction that I thought it would go in. I actually thought it was really cute.

Check It Out.



What yall think?

4 People Listening:

JEMi | Tips for Life, Love, You. said...

wow I actually really liked the vid. That was creative - not too shabby Mr. Jeremih!

EvoL_1 said...

I love Jerimih!!N this video is the shizz!!LMAO.WAS DAT A CALCULATOR WATCH?!!!*DEAD*

NaNew21 said...

LOVE THE VIDEO!!!!!! HIM & THE SONG NO SIR!!!! HE CAN'T SING 2 ME, SORRY.TREY GOT ME SPOILED,IF UR VOICE AIN'T UP 2 PAR, NO DEALS BOO LOL!!!

tinkerbella said...

i love this video!!! it wasnt what i was expecting....it shows his silly side

Related Posts with Thumbnails