Thursday, July 30, 2009

On The Contrary . . .

Yall might think Ciara can't sing. Most might say that she should stick with being a dancer and all this and that. Most discredit her talent. I think she still needs work, but I still like Ciara. I got all her albums. I'm a fan, no matter what bad stuff everyone else might say about her. Whatevs (not a typo).

I peeped this li'l TwitVid she created. I didn't know twitter had a twitvid feature. THE MORE YOU KNOW (then a star shoots across the screen with a rainbow behind it PAUSE) thats what they usta show on ABC or NBC one of those BCs. I don't know. LOL. But anyway I found a video of Ciara singing.

Don't be afraid. Just hit play. Its not as bad as you think.



*side note: Maybe it's just me, but I've always been fond of the way she speaks. Despite being from the south, she sounds nothing like it. And I think that's cool. Makes me feel that there's nothing wrong with my voice cause I almost sound just like her.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails