Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why??


Seems like someone has a new book out. SMH! Isn't the video vixen thing over and done yet. Seems like she can't give up that title. I wish she would and just go lay down somewhere. I am so over it.

Here's what Barns & Noble had to say...

Since she exploded on the scene with her two juicy and impossible-to-put-down tell-alls, readers have wanted to know even more about what makes Karrine Steffans tick. How was she able to meet all the high profile politicians, movie stars, and other celebrities that are her close acquaintances? What skills does she possess to keep men wanting more? Finally, Karrine lays it all out and explains exactly what a woman must do to win over the man of her dreams. With chapters like "Never Let Him See You Sweat,""Flirting,""Encouraging His Manhood," and "Give Him What He Wants," this hot and sexy manual is a must-have for every woman's bookshelf.


Question: Is there any need for the book to be that big? 101 ways to be a skank ...sheesh. She could've explained in less than 100 pages.I don't think its worth it. I won't go out to buy it because it would feel like I'm condoning the video whore thing. She's making money, good for her actually I'm happy for her, she just wont get any of my money.

And another thing . . . what do I got to do to get published? Do I have to be a video skank .... get passed around in the entertainment world then threaten people with a tell all book just to get attention. AND THEN get a deal and make it as a top seller? This is bullshit. But people feed into bullshit.

I guess I got some work to do if I'm gonna get published anytime soon. Not saying that I'm going to do that. I'm just gonna do me, write what I write, and see how far that takes me. Hopefully it takes me somewhere. I mean if people buy that, then they can actually pick up a real book and read my stuff. So why not.

2 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

Smh..Superhead needs to sit down somewhere..she's really irkin my nerves.

JEMi | Tips for Life, Love, You. said...

the thing is people enjoy salacious reads. who wouldn't find learning how to seduce someone (ahem.. songz) if they needed to.

I don't agree with how she got here at all but I respect her hustle. This woman managed to turn things around and we know many a jumpoff wouldn't be as resourceful :-/

I dunno.. maybe its like the music business.. this is the stuff that sells.
:-/

Related Posts with Thumbnails