Sunday, July 12, 2009

Song Of The Day

I'm bout to take you around the music world and back with these choices. I done told yall that I'm eclectic with my sounds. Babe. Come on. All you gotta do is open your ears and listen. Accept the randomness. Embrace the new.

I'm just saying...

What I'm going to touch on is a genre called trip-hop. I know you saying. WTF SABRINA. But trust and believe, they have a lot of good music in that genre. Or maybe I'm the only one who thinks that. SMH YALL. But anyway, I discovered this music mid last year. I think I came across it by accident. Never looked back since. I can thank my bff William for that. He enforces that type of music. I don't think we ever talk about R&B and Hip-Hop music ever. It's always rock, alternative, post-rock, and trip-hop. He brings the white out of me. :) HEY WILL!!! There go your shout out best buddy in the whole wide world.

Trip-hop is pretty interesting in its self. I still don't know the full meaning behind it. But the music tells it all. It's something i just can not explain.


Stateless - Prism (thank you Brittany [@Briittneebee] for this song)


Halou - The Ratio of Freckles To Stars


Expand your horizons peeps. Once you concurred all of R&B, just when you thought you heard it all, you find something new, somewhere else. Its about the adventure, the high you feel when you hear that song that just ....gets you. Or maybe I'm the only one who experiences that type of high when I hear music I've never heard before. The type of high that always equals love. I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything else in the world.

What can I say? I'm a music fiend ... this is only the beginning of my addiction. You just have no idea.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails