Thursday, July 23, 2009

CREATIVE THURSDAYS

This is my second entry into this. I forgot to do it last week. If you're new to my blog, I try to add themes to certain days. This day in particular I spotlight a video that I find creative. It's rare to see well thought out, very well crafted videos. Videos that takes time to create. Videos that tell a story visually, instead of musically. That's the type of videos I like watching. Just something artistic. I love art.

Incubus - Dig


This video ... wow. It's up for personal interpretation. How do I interpret it? Someone trapped within his or her mind and someone else reaching out to help them.

A brokenheart can be a dangerous thing.....

1 People Listening:

Nikki24_TTU said...

Its a lot of songs being leaked. I just hope they not on Ready cuz I want 2 be surprised when I get mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails