Monday, July 6, 2009

Tom Foolery

Mediatakeout never cease to amaze me. It's incredible the way they can pull together bull just to make a story. They shamelessly make allegations, relationship allegations. GET A LIFE, whoever is posting this mess. Go find something else to do cause this isn't working for you. This relationship thing. Discovering new couples. No. Just go away.




So Chris Brown and Amber Rose can't hang out. If thats what they wanna do, then dammit let them do it. Whoopdeedo.


I mean I don't like Rihanna, but come on. They tryna make her into a homewrecker. I mean I really don't care about her, but don't try to ruin her image. Images have already ruined because of her......

So anyway. What have we learned? Don't believe everything you read or see.

1 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

So I guess since Trey,debunked the whole Drew Sidora thing,MTO's new "couple" of the week is Chris Brown n Amber Rose!Ridiculous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails