Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Maybe I'm The Only One Who Missed It

It as in the premiere of Beyonce's new videos. She got too many anyways.

Beyonce - Broken Hearted Girl


Beyonce - Sweet Dreams

(when the video ends just stop it cuz its some bulls**t connected to the end of that vid i.e. some other song that you dont wanna listen to)

THE VERDICT: I like Sweet Dreams better. The robot thing was a little weird. I can skip that part. But I like the girl dance group dynamic. When it comes to Beyonce, I prefer her upbeat songs over her slow songs. Excuse me while I go try to learn these dance moves.

1 People Listening:

JEMi | Tips for Life, Love, You. said...

yeah I saw these - I adore Sweet Dreams.. I just love the song.. I love the style. But then again, I'm biased .. I'm a shameless Bey stan lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails