Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My WTF Moment...

Some girls just want a cry out for attention. And most of the time they don't have to try very hard to get that attention. They just get it. And when they get that attention whatever they say spreads like wildfire. Yall know all gossip blogs work my nerves. That's what it is. GOSSIP. Gossip holds no rank in my life. Nor should it hold rank in yours. It's a bunch of he said she said bull. Then it becomes something big when this type of gossip surrounds Trey Songz.

So my best buddy, @Rockyd34, linked me to an article on bossip.com about Trey.

Bossip has learned that Trey Songz’ recent encounter with a NY jump off was taken to the next level when she outed him via Twitter:

My boo suprised me…didn’t know he was here!!!! Night night ;D
5:48 AM Jul 17th from UberTwitter

@ the diner with @songzyuuup
3:59 PM Jul 17th from UberTwitter

@songzyuuup ice cream and cake and cake. Icecreamncakedodaicecreamncake. Icecreamncakedodaicecreamncake
7:47 PM Jul 17th from UberTwitter

Been laying in this bed all day but now I’m alone, the studio stole my baby.. Csi reruns til its time to go to m2…or til the gonj calls
8:19 PM Jul 17th from UberTwitter




According to the jump off, Trey autographed the hotel wall for her but no concrete evidence is shown of him being there! Damn she tried to throw Trey under the bus faster than a snitch up for a life in prison sentence.


SMH! Makes me wonder if its true. Makes me wonder who she is. We got her picture now. LOL. But are you serious tho? Come on. Jump offs come out the woodworks like its in fashion. Damn. It's like they don't know how to keep things to themselves. They just gotta let someone know. Why? I don't get it. For the attention. Who knows. I wonder what Trey will say. Nothing of course. He'll go through the I'm Single talk and act like we are all having senior moments. Yall know the deal. No truth will come out about it, until we see a picture of them together. Some concrete facts. Can't trust twitter.

Let's hope she's not a crazy jumpoff. We don't need that......

2 People Listening:

Unknown said...

I hate this no class stank (s)ass sneaky i want everyone to know im effin Trey desperate side line hoe.... She proud to be a jump off and she know she'll never been on his arm, so she'll happily jump on his big you kno....... WHEN I SEE HER IN THE STREET IMMA SCRAPE THAT B..... FO SHO

Dawn said...

Brina, this saddens me because as a fan of Trey's I know that if he DID hook up with this person, he's feeling like he shouldn't have afer seeing and hearing this mess. Although he's an entertainer, that doesn't mean that he wants his business outted like that! Would she have done the same thing if her "boo" was Ronnie from down the street? i think not, she wants attention whether this encounter is true or not. What a shame.

Related Posts with Thumbnails