Sunday, July 12, 2009

Live Sunday

I want to do this because I just came across some music that I love and the fact that its live makes it even better. I might just do this every week. I like doing themes tho. It's my blog. I'll do whatever the eff I want to do with it. And I love music so why not.

So I wanna dedicate this LIVE SUNDAY to Jason Mraz. I gotten to know him (in a musical sense) through two songs "Childlike Wildlife" & "I'm Yours", but I took the time out thanks to Brittany (@briittneebee) to really get to know him. And can I say ... it's love at first listen.

I'm a little against live shows. I have a problem with artist not sounding like their songs in person. I have to sit through this conversation everyday with my father. Oldschool music peeps knew how to sing live, they knew how to sound better live. It's something that is lacking in today's music, but it's starting to pick up in a few artists. Some of these artist understand. No faking up on stage. Either you do it or you don't. Either you hit that note or you don't. Simple.

Now I mosey on over to YouTube and found a few live shows of Jason Mraz. I'm officially hooked. Take a listen. FYI I love artist who play their own instruments, especially guitarists. I love guitars.

Jason Mraz - Only Human


"Beutiful Mess"


"Plane"


I would love to go to one of his concerts one day. I know it will be worth my money. Every penny.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails