Thursday, July 9, 2009

Creative Thursdays

I think I'm gonna do this every thursday, find a video and spotlight it based on the content within the video and not the song it's self. I appreciate well thought out videos. I appreciate thought put into videos. I appreciate stories. So its only right that I do this. So I'm gonna start with this video by Gnarls Barkley.

Why do I like it?
It's something about this video. How he says that he loves her. How she's saying that she don't want to be with him. How he pours his heart out to her. How he literally gives her his heart but she doesn't want it. UGH I LOVE IT!! Instead of it being in words, I can see it.

And it helps that I love the song itself. The video helped solidify the meaning of the song.

Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul


Rewatching this video ... i get chills. When the heart comes alive and he says "Still my hunger turns to greed, but what about what I need" yeesh .... chills. I dont know maybe its how he sung it.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails