Monday, July 27, 2009

Song Of The Day

Brought to you by my curiosity. Sometimes it works out for the good, especially when it comes to music. A few months ago I was in Deleware and I went into Rue 21, a place where I spent too much money in. While I was doing my usual, touch and feel every shirt within my range for some strange reason, I heard a song come up on the radio. It didn't register to me until I heard the chorus. I literally said "Oooh what is this? I like this." I asked a few people who the woman singing sound like. I had a few choices, but they always came back to Nastasha Bedingfield because she has a very distinct voice, if you haven't noticed. So I pulled out my handy dandy cell phone that records audio and I recorded. Great thinking right? I know. Hours later, when I got home and actually remembered that I had it, I researched lyrics and sounds. Then ended up on iTunes and listened to every 30 second sample she had until I found "Soulmate." It was the perfect match.

Do yall see the length I go to discover songs.

Now I present to you . . . Natasha Bedingfield "Soulmate"


This song IS me. I don't find too many songs that express exactly what I'm thinking. But this song did it perfectly. That's why I love it.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails