Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can Someone Call a Plummer, Seems My Faucet Got Another LEAK


Dammit man...

These leakers are in overdrive nowadays. Sheesh. I came across two new leaks from Trey. I'm still trying to figure out how songs get leaked. If the producer isn't responsible, then who the eff is behind it. That li'l sneaky bastard. Laying low in the cut, then jump at the opportunity to steal and profit off of it. That is, if this person is profiting off of it. But does it make me any better because I downloaded it. SHAME ON ME. But it's in my iPod and I dare yall to delete it. LOL. But oh well, if it was meant to be on the album then maybe they'll change it up. If not, then I don't mind having it apart of my collection.

Why am I saying it? There are two songs. SMH @ myself.

Trey Songz - Die Tonight


Trey Songz - Bed Bath & Beyond


What yall think about them?

UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond is not a leak, but still it's new to me :)

5 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

Bed Bath and Beyond isn't a leak. Itz on the Swagga Like Songz Vol.2 mixtape.But Die Tonite is a leak I believe.Either way I like em both!

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

yea..i don't kno who keep leakin treyz ish..pisses me off..but i don't mind havin another song of his..lol

Camille said...

ugh. LOL i can't lie i got both. but its so unfortunate that his music gets leaked. smhx100

NaNew21 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NaNew21 said...

"DIE TONIGHT" SOUNDS LIKE IT'S NOT FINISHED YET.BUT "BED,BATH,AND BEYOND IS MY JAM,BEEN SINGIN IT 4 2 MONTHS STR8.I'M GLAD THE NO DJ VERSION LEAKED LOL!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails