Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm an instant fan ....


If yall know me as well as yall claim yall do, then yall should know that I like music within the first 2 seconds of it playing. I have no control over that. It just happens. If it ain't hot in those two seconds then I just say no. BUT this time, I think I found a HOT one. Oooooh yall are just gonna have to figure it out yourselves. LOL.

Bluey Robinson - I Know


Now I've never came across his music before. In fact I didn't discover him til a few minutes ago. And I just have to share this with yall. I love love love this song. His voice sounds oh so lovely. Didn't think, by how he looked, that he was a singer. I thought rapper. So he won my heart. LOL. I love the video minus the woman maybe she's suppose to be some type of "angel" I DONT KNOW. Still love the video tho. It's simple and I like simple things if a story can't be told visually.

I like his style (clothing wise). I guess I'm into clothes now apparently. LOL. But whatever he's doing with all that, its working for him. And I love alternative music. I am 100% for all things that are different.

*side bar .... he's FINE!!

-regaining composure- Yes, so ... um. LOL! What was I talking about? Oh right! His music. Yes! I think I have a new musical crush. I can't believe I'm saying that. He's rivaling Trey Songz in that department. Two different styles of singing. Two different personas. Two different looks. But the crush is all the same. I like what I like, so shush it. LOL. But I can't wait to hear whatelse he got to bring to the table. I like newbees when they bringing heat and looks like this. With the right marketing, I can see him going somewhere in this business.

The acoustic version of "I Know" cause yall know that I love guitars.


http://www.myspace.com/blueyrobinson
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueyRobinsonTV

4 People Listening:

JEMi | Tips for Life, Love, You. said...

DUDE

this song is hootttt! I love it so much.. I just. .wow its so feel good!

I was on his USTREAM the other day and yes while I think hes really cute, I thought he was just some punk rapper kid LOL and eventually left
his friends.. they were acting all. LOL
wow.. thanks for sharing
you get cool points for great taste - both man and music wise chica :)

oh and i think his style is cute too!

PrettieBirdie said...

So I loved this! The song was hot and he definitely is a cutie On top of that you are quite the little writer missy, lol. I agree that by looking at him I would have thought he was a rapper too. He is quite the little ball of surprise. Thanks for sharing...it's always a pleasure to be put up on a new promising talent.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo I like this song alot....and he is a CERTIFIED HOTTIE too...sheesh!!!!

manie01 said...

wow...I likes and sabrina he is a cutie.....I tell you I have a weakness for a man that can sang....

Related Posts with Thumbnails