Monday, July 6, 2009

I Like Pictures :)

Diddy and Chris Brown
Cassie....still not feeling the cut.

Teyana Taylor...wish she would've glam'd it up and look like a girl for once. Yeesh.
Amber Rose, because I think she very pretty. I might just have to base my character after her. Move over Cassie.

Busta Rhymes and Julissa....the other girl, I remember her, but can't place a name with a face.
Dawn, Que, Tila and two random ppl
Lil Kim, Nicole S. (because I can't spell her last name), the woman on the left looks familiar, and the lady on the left that was on the Pussycat Dolls show. Yall know what I'm talking about.
The bffs Chris Brown and Teyana Taylor.
Laura London finally accepting that she's a babymoma. But she looks great tho.


If you were as bored as I was Saturday night, then you probably was watching the Ustream broadcast at the party. Cause you know two of the Ustream ppl was there. Yadayada... So the person who was in control of the camera just sat us in the corner. BORING. I wanted to be apart of the action too. They were being shifty. Ugh. The only time the action picked up was when Ashton K. picked up the camera and walked it around.

But is it me or was there alot of regular ppl there. I seen no celebrities. They were probably hiding. Just too regular. How did they get in there. Must be rich. Nah, probably just regular. If they can go, then I wanna go too so I can be just as regular as they are. All of TTU could roll up in there and be regular, but look hot doing so cause a lot of them regular ppl there failed. LOL. That's why I need to be on my game. Bloggers go places, especially celebrity bloggers. Maybe I'll make it to that status someday.

Someday....

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails