Friday, July 31, 2009

Eminem SHOOTS Back & This Time He Got A Hit


A hit as in, the shot he fired will leave DAMAGE fo real. I wasn't going to listen to it at first. I know how Eminem is. And this song brings us all back to that Eminem that went on a hiatus. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that Mariah Carey shouldn't have opened that can of beans.

DON'T START NU'N WONT BE NU'N. But it has been started. Mariah spoke, and Eminem responded. I wonder how well that's going over in Mariah's camp.

"The Warning"


DAMN! BONG! Hurts doesn't it? We'll see how this will play out. I for one got my popcorn in the microwave. Got my Jolly Ranchers soda chilling in the fridge. I'll wait . . .

1 People Listening:

Urban_Elysse said...

Wow...I'd Heard About This Eminem Record But Hadn't Actually Listened to It Until Now...This Is Crazy...I Definitely Feel Like Mariah Started It Though..I Really Wanna See Where This Will Go Now...Something Tells Me This Will Be Getting GOOD! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails