Monday, July 27, 2009

♫ "Girl Forget About Him"



I don't know if you guys know who One Chance is. They came out with one video, and disappeared into the shadows. The song was call "Look At Her" feat. Fabo from that group D4L a while ago. In that case yall should definitely know them because Trey, Lloyd and Bobby V. was on the remix of "Look At Her."


But getting back to the point. One Chance (Usher's group) has a song out, newly leaked. Sometimes I'm against leaks, but I am not complaining right now. I love this song. I hope they have a good album to go with it. They just need the right song and promotion. Usher better get on his s**t.


♫ One Chance Neverland (download)

((d[O.O]b))
What do yall think about it?

1 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

I LOVE One Chance!!Im so glad that they comin out with new music and tryna comeback!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails