Monday, August 10, 2009

Trey . . . in case you missed it



It was funny how she just straight came out and said "You have beef with Mario" SMH! She terrible, but I love his response to it. He's on his grown man ish. BONG!

Mr. Songz + big screen pictures = happy ME :) I feel like a proud parent watching their child cross the stage to accept their diploma. -happy sigh- I'm happy to hear that he's going to be in not one but two movies . . . wait, or is it three. -shrugs- I'm happy anyway. I just hope that he really gets a acting coach if he needs one cause yall know how I am about movies. If I don't feel what the actor is saying then I won't believe the movie. I know its Trey and all and I love him, but dammit if he can't act then it WILL ruin the whole experience for me. I'm sorry.

Only time will tell, but I can't wait.

4 People Listening:

PrettieBirdie said...

It is such a proud moment. He handles himself so well on interviews. Trey's game has been on point. Oh and I so feel you about the movies. I love Trey but if he can't act...I'll still love him but I will say that he can't act, lol. He seems really set against that happening though so I'm sure he will take his fair share of acting clases, lol.

NaNew21 said...

YES I WAS SO PROUD & HAPPY 2 WHEN HE SAID HE JUST GOT HIS 1ST STARRIN ROLE THAT I ACTUALLY STARTED CLAPPIN LOL!! HE IS DOIN BIG THINGS & I LOVE HOW HAPPY & HUMBKE HE IS.BUT WHAT PISSED ME OFF IS THATI SAW THIS ON HIS WEBSITE & THE COMMENTS WERE SO FUCKIN STUPID YALL.THEM CHICKS WAS LIKE "OMG HE SO FINE" "OOOO HE SEXY" "HE SO HONEST" "I LOVE HOW HE KEEP IT 100".I'M LIKE BITCHES WE KNOW ALL THIS,STOP SAYIN IT!! DAMN U CAN'T EVEN GIVE THE MAN PROPS 4 GETTIN THE LEAD ROLE IN A WILL SMITH MOVIE AS WELL AS BEIN IN 2 OTHER MOVIES???THIS MAN IS DOIN GREAT THINGS & U WORRIED ABOUT THE WRONG SHIT!! UGHHHH PO TREY & SOME OF HIS SHALLOW ASS FANS.

manie01 said...

thanks for posting I did miss this

Kita_J said...

I'M SO PROUD OF TRIGGA, HE HAS DEVELOP INTO SUCH AN AMAZING MAN. AND I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE TRIGGA ON THE BIG SCREEN, I KNOW HE IS GOING TO SMASH THAT THE SAME WAY HE DOES HIS MUSIC........BONG!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails