Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cover| Brandon Hines "Pretty Wings"

I barely listen to covers of songs, I just wanna say that off the bat. Gotta clear the air. I'm all for the original. Why? Because I feel that the artist who's covering the song is doing it wrong. Hitting all the wrong notes. Sounding a hot ass mess. And that, ladies and gentlemen (mainly ladies), is my issue with people covering beloved songs of mine. I'm very critical. If your gonna do a cover you better do it right.

Fortunately, Brandon Hines did it right. And it doesn't hurt that I actually love the guy to being with so accepting this cover was a lil bit easier to deal with. BTW Brandon Hines voice is absolutely amazing to me. AHH! Talented . . . that's all I'm gonna say.



Good Job, B. Hines ... good job.

4 People Listening:

Anonymous said...

Oooo he did an excellent job... i wish he wouldve did Bad Habits and a bonus lol... cause thats my song lol

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

umm...brina..i think i jus might have to "talk" to b. about this performance..i love "PRETTY WINGS" and absolutely adore the song..and b.hines kilt it!! that boy can sang!

NaNew21 said...

HE JUST MADE ME LIKE THE SONG CUZ I DIDN'T CARE 4 IT AT 1ST SO YAY B HINES!!!!!

Camille said...

Yeah He Went In. The Song is Already The Business he made Me Like it even more. xD

Related Posts with Thumbnails