Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I've always wondered what happened to these two. . .

Nina Sky? Come on. I know I'm not the only one who use to listen to their music . . . a li'l bit. Okay I only have 4 of their songs on my iPod. SUE ME! SMH! But I liked them. Then they just fell out of the spotlight, that is unless they actually had a true spot in the spotlight. But I know who they are, that's enough spotlight, if I do say so myself.

I hope, since they are back, they have a lot of good music ready for us. I'm ready. As yall should already know, I'm willing to try any type of music once.

:)

Peep their Honey Magazine interview





PS. WOW @ their new look. I'm feeling it.

3 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

i like her jacket.Thatz rite up my ally.

Anonymous said...

Wow I like their look too....But i only had one song of theirs in my ipod Brini lolllll

MeMe said...

I can't even lie...I have their CD and I used to bump it loud, lol.I used to play that Goodbye interlude over and over...anyway, I do like their new look.

Related Posts with Thumbnails